cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Voice Calling

finny17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anyone having trouble using voice calling.  I have not been able to make voice calls for over a week now.  Text, data and incoming calls work.  When trying to make an outgoing call the msg says my plan does not include voice calling.  Included in my plan in Privince wide unlimited calling.

I have reached out to the "community" at Public Mobile but havent heard back from them in a week.

Any advice of suggestions?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

that is interesting. I normally heard from them within two days. try lost and stolen as mentioned above. 

@finny17 wrote:

I have been dealing with the Moderator Team and havent heard back from them.  I have reached out to them again.  I only call within the province so it's not that.

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂 

@finny17  Did you try the lost/stolen trick?

finny17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been dealing with the Moderator Team and havent heard back from them.  I have reached out to them again.  I only call within the province so it's not that.

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you should send private message to moderator team, not community. did you try to call outside province as you mentioned you are provicial plan.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@finny17 wrote:

Is anyone having trouble using voice calling.  I have not been able to make voice calls for over a week now.  Text, data and incoming calls work.  When trying to make an outgoing call the msg says my plan does not include voice calling.  Included in my plan in Privince wide unlimited calling.

I have reached out to the "community" at Public Mobile but havent heard back from them in a week.

Any advice of suggestions?

Thanks!

@finny17

Give the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

If it does not help, contact the moderator team. Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.