cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service but I've paid my bill and my account has not been deleted.

madamada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!
I went on vacation for over about 2 months and I returned and paid my bill to reactivate my account.
I made a payment of $55 to make sure I cover the reactivation fee as well as monthly plan fee. My number and account are still active but no matter what phone I insert my SIM card it says NO SERVICE. 
I've tried using the SIM card associated with the account and it keeps saying NO SERVICE despite trying it in 3 differnet phones. When I dial my phone number from a friend's phone it goes to my voicemail. Please help, I've paid my bill and more but my account has not been reactivated. All the phones I've tried read the phone number and information stored on the SIM card so I believe the problem is not with the card itself. 

6 REPLIES 6

madamada

It has been fewer than 90 days so I'm certain my acount has not been deleted. 
Thank you, I messaged the Moderator Team twice and have yet to get a response. How long should I expect to wait and what happens to the $55 I've paid for nothing?

madamada

I have been with public mobile since 2011/12. I paid a reactivation fee of $25 to set up the phone when I took over the acount from a friend. 
After I made the payment, I didn't get any prompts to reactivate my account. I simply tried to use my phone and it said No Service. I made a payment around July 20 or so. My account balance now shows $25 credit. So the payment was accepted but I haven't been given service. 
I've messaged the Moderator team twice since saturday and have yet to get a response. 

madamada

No, my account was inactive for roughly 50 days. 

I have writen to the Moderator Team twice since saturday and I have yet to get a response. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@madamadaSorry you are having trouble, as long as it has been less than 90 days a moderator can re-instate your account. Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed. Since only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message asoon as possible.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madamada.  You mentioned that you paid a re-activations fee.  However, there is no such thing at Public Mobile.  After you made the payment, was there an option to re-activate the account?  If not, does the account show that you have a balance of $55?  If so, that means the money is in the account, but has not been applied to the plan.  If you don't see an option to re-activate, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to re-activate your plan.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Was your account inactive for over 90 days?  If so, your account would have been automatically closed due to inactivity.

If it has been less than 90 days, then contact the Moderator Team so they can look into your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.