cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get ahold of moderators.

Codybranden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

Does anyone know a faster way to get ahold of the moderator's? I'm trying to get my phone plan changed after my account expired for some reason but I can not get  ahold of them. I've sent a couple message now over the past 2 days but no response. I need my phone working asap for work purposes as I work in the rescue industry and I need to have constant communication  in case of emergencies. Can I do anything to speed up this process

2 REPLIES 2

@Codybranden wrote:

Hello

Does anyone know a faster way to get ahold of the moderator's? I'm trying to get my phone plan changed after my account expired for some reason but I can not get  ahold of them. I've sent a couple message now over the past 2 days but no response. I need my phone working asap for work purposes as I work in the rescue industry and I need to have constant communication  in case of emergencies. Can I do anything to speed up this process

Sorry, but sending a mesaage to the moderators is the only official way. Hopefully, they will be able to help soon.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Codybranden wrote:

Hello

Sorry I know it sucks but you have already contacted the mods so there is not much more you can do but wait they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.