cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1 Error - unable to log in and access account - was unable to transfer over phone #

shae6969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to log in and access my "My Account" page without the A1 error. 

When setting up my account, I was able to enter my cc info and process the transaction. An error occurred when I was trying to transfer my phone number (keeping my current one from my previous provider) and providing my IMEI number. Everything was entered but once I tried to continue it told me the transfer failed and to contact support. 

But not I cannot sign in in the app as it sends me through a never ending log in loop, so in turn I am not able to access the account, or contact support, or ensure that my number has been transferred over. I got the charge on my cc but my services with my previous provider bell are still active. How do I fix this or get ahold of someone to process the transfer? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Zoboomafoo  The forbidden AI error can occur when the self serve system is down for maintenance, which often happens overnight, when did you try?  Maybe try again during the day.  Is your friend using the PM app to sign up?  The phone number is only for certain porting issues, for log in problems you need to submit a ticket via the chat icon bottom right of this page or, if that doesn't work send support a private message using the link already given. 

Zoboomafoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my friend is having the exact same error. We can't log in due to the neverending loop. Can you please DM the number to me as well?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@shae6969   For some reason using the IMEI tends to be problematic sometimes, best to use the account number.  I will private message you a number to call for specific porting issues. If they can't help then send a private message to customer support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

You don't need to be logged in to your phone account to send a private message, as long as you are logged in to this community, which you currently are.  An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Edited to add, since @Handy1 already sent you the number I won't.  The system here never tells you when someone else is also answering at more or less the same time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shae6969  Best to just use old providers account number and ignore the IMEI it’s not necessary. I will private message  you the porting team number . Give them a call they can try trigger the port request for you . Just use old providers account number not IMEI 

Need Help? Let's chat.