cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Option to Pay with Credit Card

Pam_49_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently created an account for my son (I was already a member). There is no option other that to "Add Funds With Voucher". On my account, I can add funds with voucher or add funds with a credit card. But that option isn't there for him. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on my phone, I've tried logging on to a computer, nothing is working. Last month was his first bill and I had to use the chat feature on here with an agent who paid it using my account, but I don't want to have to keep doing that each month. 

Additionally, is there a phone number to speak with someone from PM as this option is extremely inconvenient.

I really enjoy the price point of using PM and really don't want to have to cancel my subscription due to these inconveniences.

13 REPLIES 13

@Pam_49_ wrote:

I used the link provided, it brought be to the update payment, which i did and the option still isn't there to pay. I have attached screenshots. The first one is his, the second one with the option to add funds is mine.  Screenshot_01.jpgScreenshot_02.jpg

Maybe this can help solve the issue? Not sure.

While you're logged in to the self serve account website for the first account (for the account without the link to add funds via credit/debit card), does using this link work?  https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Pam_49_

I used the link provided, it brought be to the update payment, which i did and the option still isn't there to pay. I have attached screenshots. The first one is his, the second one with the option to add funds is mine.  Screenshot_01.jpgScreenshot_02.jpg

Maybe this can help solve the issue? Not sure.

For all of my children, the accounts are in my name, my email addresses, my passwords  billed to same card number.

Each accounts have seperate email addresses amd passwords that are mine. Nothing is sent to them.

They do not have access to the accounts. 

Options,

There should be a 'forget password' option. Use that it change it so that you can get the code.

Wait until he comes home to request the code and make all the changes. 

f the account is in your name, message agent and ask them you cannot access account. They will reset for you.

Pam_49_

I think I'm understanding what you mean now. 

@Pam_49_ wrote:

Yes, but it goes to his email which I don't have the password for.

Hi @Pam_49_ 

do you have the voicemail pin? you can use Send via Voice message and check voicemail from another phone

if you just need to pay now, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher using 1-855-4PUBLIC

Pam_49_

Which is great, but I can't sign in without the code.

The way I did it when I first joined was to to set up a different email address that is MINE with my password and then I have it send to me. The child doesn't need to have access. 

You would need to create a new email address and then log into his Profile and change the email address there to the new just created.

@Pam_49_  yes, once you sign in there is an option  to send code to email. You can choose your email address. I do the same for mine. You get used to it once you know how it works.🤗

Pam_49_

Yes, but it goes to his email which I don't have the password for.

@Pam_49_ 

you can get the code via email if you have access to the email you are using to login. 

Just click " Didn't receive code" or "resend code" and then Send email should be an option there.

Pam_49_

Is there a way to change his account's email address to match mine? I wasn't expecting this to be that complicated when I set it up so I used his. But now every time I try to log-in using his email, his phone gets a verification code and he's currently at school so I can't log on at the moment.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Pam_49_  that is odd. Try this link and see if it works.

No phone number. All online.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

Need Help? Let's chat.