cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No $25 friend referral / sign up reward?

Shannon1101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up last night anticipating to see you the $25 bonus for using a referral and new customer? How do I go about receiving this

6 REPLIES 6

Rockhopper99

@Shannon1101 wrote:

I signed up last night anticipating to see you the $25 bonus for using a referral and new customer? How do I go about receiving this

As long as you signed up online and included the phone number of the person who referred you, you should see your $25 credit show up on your account within 72 hours. Last time I did, I saw it within about 48hrs.

Rockhopper99

As long as you signed up online and included the phone number of the person who referred you, you should see your $25 credit show up on your account within 72 hours. Last time I did, I saw it within about 48hrs.

@Shannon1101 wrote:

Okay I'll wait another couple days and see if my account updates!

If in 72 hours nothing changed you can reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problem. If it's a mistake they will correct it.

Shannon1101

Okay I'll wait another couple days and see if my account updates!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Shannon1101 wrote:

Did you activate your Sim at home? It's not for in store activation...and you can see the 25$ in your self serve account and in your available funds within 72 hours...Smiley Happy

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you sign up in-store or online? The 25$ reward is for online sign up only.

Need Help? Let's chat.