cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user signed up but didn't receive promo

aurevoirblue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

A friend I referred recently signed up on a $25 plan but still hasn't received the 5GB + Free month promo. Is there a waiting period or some missing step?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@aurevoirblue wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

They just received an email reminding them "don't forget to sign up before Feb 8" which doesn't make sense since they activated 2 weeks ago. 

Do I need to contact a mod?

These reminders often get sent to people who have registered for offers even if they've already activated. I don't believe that the system that sends the reminders out check if you've activated yet.

aurevoirblue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the reply.

They just received an email reminding them "don't forget to sign up before Feb 8" which doesn't make sense since they activated 2 weeks ago. 

Do I need to contact a mod?

Bruiser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

there is up to a 30 day wait. the promo doesn't get applied instantly unfortunately.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@aurevoirblue Hello. Yes, if the friend followed all steps and met conditions, they will get the bonus within 30 days.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yes there is a waiting period. If the conditions were met the credits and data will be in your account before the first renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.