cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plans for new customers. Only.

RomanTheKing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We were with PM for the last 5 years, but what's happening now is... very weird.

Fizz (MB) has so great plans, and PM now has even better plans. For new activations only. Seriously, guys?

Make those plans available for your loyal customers, otherwise you will loose them.

9 REPLIES 9

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EB0 wrote:

@RomanTheKing 

There is one new activation plan, $23 6GB is available for existing customers on plans less than $23 which allow those existing customers to upgrade only.

Any customer on plans greater than $24 will not be able to downgrade to $23 or $19 plan.

@EB0 To add on to what computergeek541 said, I have read some customers with $24 and $25 plans say they could see it as well. It doesn't seem to be as simple as just costing less.

@EB0 wrote:

@RomanTheKing 

There is one new activation plan, $23 6GB is available for existing customers on plans less than $23 which allow those existing customers to upgrade only.

Any customer on plans greater than $24 will not be able to downgrade to $23 or $19 plan.

The above very may be true, but there's no way to absolutely confirm it.  Public Mobile has personalized the plans available to existing customers.  There are a number of different ways that Public Mobile can implement this plan personalization and they could even change the methods used.  Unfortunatley, there really isn't any way to know for sure which plans are available for any specific customer unless that customer goes into Self Serve to look.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RomanTheKing 

@will13am wrote:

Public Mobile can't be the best priced service provider for all situations.  As a long term loyal customers, I don't like targeted plans.  Despite this, I have still been able to secure good deals.  Always, do what's best for yourself.

I wouldn't want Public Mobile to be the best in all situations. If it were exactly the same as others, there would be no reason for Public Mobile's continue existence.

Public Mobile can't be the best priced service provider for all situations.  As a long term loyal customers, I don't like targeted plans.  Despite this, I have still been able to secure good deals.  Always, do what's best for yourself.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They actually have made some of those plans available to existing customers but they only appear in your account if your current plan is at a lower price point. If your current plan has a cost of $25 or less you may have access.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

They have been doing this for years now. If you REALLY want the plan, you can always port out to a different provider, like Fizz and then port back in. Granted, you may end up liking Fizz and Public Mobile will end up losing you as a customer. That is a risk they are willing to take I guess.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RomanTheKing  Your not wrong first old legacy rewards ,I know company’s often have new activation only plan sometimes . But not several  at one time . But this is the direction they are going right now . I do believe thou they will make some of these open to us all agin at some point just always got to keep your eyes peeled to the website : community for the latest deals 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RomanTheKing, yes I agree 100%. These plans should be made available to all customers. Keep checking on your PM app every few weeks, it seems there are new plans that come along every so often so we might get a surprise. If you are on a cheaper plan like around $15, it seems these customers get private offers sent to them through text

Need Help? Let's chat.