how do I register my new phone

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Claudebigras 

How To Activate Online visit Here  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card
You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE 

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

iyao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How To Activate Online

Before you activate your new SIM card, make sure that your device has been previously unlocked and confirm that it is compatible with our network using our compatibility tool :

To activate your SIM card, go to activate.publicmobile.ca and have your SIM card ready. If you are transferring your existing phone number into Public Mobile, make sure you also have your old SIM card on hand. Here’s some additional guidance for each section of the activation process.

SIM Card 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Claudebigras wrote:

There's no registering a phone. Compatible phones work after you put your sim in.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Claudebigras wrote:

Hello @Claudebigras ,

If you are an existing customer and you would like to change phones, then remove the SIM from the old phone and insert it into the new phone (ensure it is compatible with Public Mobile).

SIM's normally come in 3-in-1 sizes. So depending on the SIM slot of your old vs. new phone, it may be the same, or you may need to remove or add the outside adapters of the SIM card.

esjliv_0-1603577624495.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Claudebigras  are you currently a PM customer?  If so, simply move your SIM from the old phone to the new one.  Usually it works without much works,  but in some cases, you might have to setup the APN manually

If you are not PM customer yet, you will have to get a PM SIM first, once you got it, you can activate here:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.