cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer eSim card not showing

Lottielu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I’m a new customer and I signed up yesterday.  Unfortunately my eSim card is no where to be found and my Bell SIM card has now been deactivated. I put in an agent request enquiry for help. Anyone know how long it takes for someone to reach out? I’m trying not to get frustrated and I truly had high hopes that the online setup would be successful and I’m disappointed ☹️ that it was not. I see others are in the same situation. None of the troubleshooting suggestions has helped. Thanks.  

8 REPLIES 8

Lottielu

This has been resolved.  I am finally up and connected.  Long process but got there in the end.  I feel it should be smooth sailing now.  Thanks everyone!

Lottielu

Yes I did exactly that thanks again for your help. It’s a waiting game at this point I suppose. I was so worried last night I hardly slept a wink. This problem I really didn’t need in my life right now and I’m trying to stay positive. 

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Since it's the weekend, within 2 hours or so. 

Unfortunaltey, I can say that it's taking much longer than that at the moment.  Times can vary greatly at any given time.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lottielu 

did you check the SIM Manager on your phone?  The esim might be there and need to enable it there

Lottielu

Thanks for your reply but there is def no eSim nothing at all. I’ll have to wait for an agent I suppose. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey there @Lottielu 

Since it's the weekend, within 2 hours or so. 

While you're waiting, have you tried to go into your SIM manager on your phone to see the PM eSIM there? If not, give it a try and chose it as the primary.

EDIT: Since you ALREADY submitted a ticket, you can click on the envelope in the top right corner and once you're in your mail box, see where it says Inbox on your left top side ish...  there's an arrow beside it, click on it and chose Sent box. Then you'll see the sent messages. Click on the one you sent to a CS Agent and ask for an update and push send.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If nothing else is working you can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent and they should be able to help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.