cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation.

Jonnyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just started a new activation on Aug 18. $45 for 30gb data. I see now they have a promotion for $40 for 30gb. I am still waiting for my sim card in the mail. Do you think I'll be able to switch the promotion plan when I setup and port my number ? I'm very new to public mobile. Coming from zoomer wireless.

7 REPLIES 7

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jonnyd 

Woo-hoo!

Jonnyd

Customer service ticket switched me to $40 30gb plan. Thanks for helping everyone.

Jonnyd

I wasn't able to select the $40 30gb plan after signing up. I did switch to the $45 40gb plan for now.  have a submitted ticket that I'm waiting to see if they will honour the $40 30gb plan.

Jonnyd

Thanks everyone. I have submitted a message to customer service. I will update you later.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @Jonnyd 

You can not start an activation without your SIM card. You will be able to pick a plan or change a plan if you have already purchased one during or after activation. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Abheer

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jonnyd 

Since you cannot complete your activation without your Sim card # being entered you should be able to change your chosen plan once you continue your activation. However while you are awaiting the arrival of your Sim card contact customer support regarding the plan offer of $40/30gb and find out how to change your plan during the activation process or if not possible ask them to change plans for you immediately after activation. If they agree screenshot their message and contact them again immediately after you activate and request the plan change and $5 credit to your account.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jonnyd 

hard to say, but PM has already charged you the other plan price

but i still think you have a chance , so, submit a ticket with CS agent and ask 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.