cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New US-CAN Plans for everyone in PM

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey everyone, 
I was sad that we may not get the new USA-CAN plan for old customers. But out of curiosity, I just checked it now & we have the option to get it for us! Yippee! 

Shubh2023_0-1709249419316.png

This offer is till March 4th, so get yours ASAP

Shubh2023_1-1709249466247.png
Either $34 or $40 or $50 

Go for yours soon! Thanks to PM, for allowing us to get this deal! 
Cheers 🥂

11 REPLIES 11

@Shubh2023 

1.saver to use 4g. You can leave networkode you automatic. If it does not work well, then, try to pick choices without 5G

2. again, you can leave it with automatic. Change to manual and choose T-Mobile or AT&T if it does not work well

3. no unlimited throttled data 

4. same speed limit as you are in Canada 

Shubh2023

Hello everyone, 
I wanted to ask
If I wanted to go to America, can I use the calling & the data automatically or is there something which I have to select 5G or 4G manually, if my phone doesn't connect, can be either AT&T or T-Mobile
I was wondering if after the data is over, will I be allowed to use unlimited data as well if I'm in America
Is there any speed cap just because I'm from Canada and I'm using the data in America and can we use VoLTE in America?

Shubh2023

Hey, 

I was wondering that if you have selected the plan to be active right now or change on your renewal date. If you click on "activate it right now", it will just start the day when you clicked on it and if you ask for the "activation on renewal date", it would mean that it would change from the next billing cycle. So feel free to check that part and then let us know! 

Woomera01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should I be worried ? Signed up for the plan yesterday to take effect on my next payment date . It showed it was confirmed ( took a screenshot ) . Now there's no record of it , and the offer has ' disappeared ' ? Is that because I've accepted it and it's going through ?  Thks 

Woomera01

Thks 

@Woomera01 wrote:

Sorry for being dumb 🙂 just want to clarify how this works . If I go south of the border ,  what do I have to do , and what do I get ? 🙂  Thks 

Usually, there are no additional steps and you could just use the service.

Woomera01

Sorry for being dumb 🙂 just want to clarify how this works . If I go south of the border ,  what do I have to do , and what do I get ? 🙂  Thks 

Shubh2023

Amazing, thank you for sharing lol : )
Enjoy then! 

MandyJS

"Old" person here. Already took advantage and am waiting for my current plan to renew for it to switch over 🙂

Shubh2023

Old as in, who have been there with PM, for a long while, like you guys! For me, I just came here, a couple of months back. At least y'll should get it then, rather than us! 
Good that you got it in the meantime! 
Its old news? My apologies. Have not checked the website since Tuesday guess so! 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Shubh2023 

Kind of old news around here now. LOL. This convo will be moved over to the lounge I assume. But ya, I switched and can't wait to take advantage. 

OH. And who are you calling "old". LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.