cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PM Customer

KittenM2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from Rogers to PM about two weeks ago and since the switch, I can’t receive phone calls on my iPhone. I’ve tried restarting the phone, resetting all settings, switching airplane mode off and on repeatedly, removing and inserting the SIM card, and nothing works. It’s my personal phone, no employer blocks or restrictions. I don’t think my number was ported over to PM when I switched providers. How do I get this fixed? 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KittenM2 

It sounds like the porting process was not completed.

Biggest and common mistake by members not leaving the old SIM in their phone and wait for the text confirming you are porting over to PM.

You need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process. Keep the old SIM handy.

Rando
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact PM customer service and they can look into it and potentially re-submit the port for you if it was stuck midway.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KittenM2 

For porting, a critical part to porting is to receive a text from Rogers and you have to reply YES within 90 mins. 

Since you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card and can only make outgoing calls,  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.