cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New EverSave will not save sign in email or password in Firefox or Chrome

Connie305
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I must sign in to PM each time with my email and password.  My browsers do not save my sign-in to open the account. There was/is no "Trust This Site" option anywhere.  It is quite a terrifying change!

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @will13am weird.  Password save and using it both work, Chrome and Edge, phone and desktop 

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @will13am  I guess I am lucky then with saved password 

but it is true, I think trusted device might not work once in a while., but not 100% sure 

And Trusted won't work on Incognito/Private/secret browsing mode, right?

I am referring to autofill, not saving password.  I cannot use autofill, I do have password saving off.  In the previous edition of this site, I was able to autofill the username even though I disabled password saving.  

hi @will13am  I guess I am lucky then with saved password 

but it is true, I think trusted device might not work once in a while., but not 100% sure 

And Trusted won't work on Incognito/Private/secret browsing mode, right?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Connie305 

The Eversafe ID also doesn’t work if you use auto fill anyways.

You have to type in your email address then it will show a red check mark then your password and another check mark before you can get the 2FA code text sent to your phone.

The trusted device option doesn’t work all the time.

I thought it was me but I have encountered situations where a trusted device became untrusted.  Autofill is not possible on the desktop browsers.  It does work with the app on the phone if you enable saved passwords.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Connie305 I don't have the problem with Chrome and Edge on both phone and desktop

Password was saved and can be used

And remember to click Trusted device. As long as you don't click logout, you will be good

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Connie305 

The Eversafe ID also doesn’t work if you use auto fill anyways.

You have to type in your email address then it will show a red check mark then your password and another check mark before you can get the 2FA code text sent to your phone.

The trusted device option doesn’t work all the time.

Connie305
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Right on!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Connie305  Yes I agree it’s not just a learning curve it’s glitchy too 

add there should be a on sign in a box to check that says trust this device , but I still have to get code sent myself 

Need Help? Let's chat.