cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone and bank card and now my life is on complete hold

ZPearle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my bank card and phone at the beach, subsequently I cannot do a  thing in my online life and a good majority of IRL things. I can answer all security questions to my old xxxxxx@xxxxxx Self Serve account, but i have no access to the Gmail account with no phone able to take a text to my number due to 2FA. 

I am trying to log into my old account on Self Serve and I know the password, but I cannot verify my login with the security code that gets sent to my number or email. I am using a friend's computer to post this and all my passwords are stored on a Firefox account that I also have 2FA enabled on and cannot access about 90% of my online accounts due to random passwords. @RoXx0rBoT is my old account username on here and I'll try logging into that account to verify but like I said earlier, I have random passwords

If any representative could remove the 2FA on my account or whatever it takes to get me logged in to get my life back on track, that would be amazing!

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ZPearle @RoXx0rBoT 

Contact customer support on your original community account via private message and you can verify your account by answering extra verification questions and they will perform the sim swap for you. Then once that's done you will be able to access your self serve account by getting the 2FA text on your phone with the new sim card in it.

@ZPearle @RoXx0rBoT 

sorry, in here all member in community we are a customer like you we can't go to any account to do so...

no you don't need to have access to your Community account... you can reset password for Self-Serve,

if you can access to your old email then press at this link to Reset Password

if can't access to your old email then see above a link click > by CS_Agent  to you can contact public mobile customer support agent to change email for Self-Serve,.

also you can change the community email address by yourself  My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

to keep all accounts for same email for rewards,

for public mobile has 3 site >> to Login for Self-Serve or Login Page Rewards  or  Sign In to Community

RoXx0rBoT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I managed to log into this account, as per the rule for resetting the email on my Self Serve, I must have access to my Community account. THANK GOD!!!! PLEEEEEASE reset my email from Gmail to Protonmail 

ZPearle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new SIM card and phone already, at least temporarily. I have no access to my Gmail account, I even said that in the post. I would even accept forfeiting my old account and paying for a new plan on a new account, just need the old number to do literally anything in my life. I even got two of the SIM cards to make sure this doesn't happen again and I have no immediate recourse

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ZPearle 

if your email no access then contact support team by CS_Agent  to change email and set new password.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ZPearle 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page 

you will get verification code by email
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Lost Or Stolen Phone > https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

and when get new SIM just do SIM Swap > http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

Need Help? Let's chat.