cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend reward does NOT apply on me and my friend

linawang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I activated my SIM card with my friend's reference code on about Aug 7, 2022. I switched from Freedom Mobile.

Today is Aug 24, 2022. My friend still has not seen his refer-a-friend reward of $1/mon. He did have a renewal/payment already since Aug 7. And I have not seen my one-time $10 reward either.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@linawang 

It sounds like the referral code glitch is back. This was occurring a lot late last year and early this year whereas even though the referral code was entered and accepted during activation it did not register on your account. Otherwise your friend would have seen the $1 and the last four digits of your phone number show up in their rewards account immediately after activation. Since that did not happen nor did you get the $10 bonus referral credit you will have to contact customer support as instructed in the previous posts.

Once you do that and it would be helpful if you supplied your friends phone number so the customer support agent can ensure they are adding the correct referral code then your friend will see it appear in their rewards account and you will receive the $10 bonus credit within 72 hours but usually the next day. Your friend will get the Cha-ching text at midnight Eastern the same day or if it was added late the following day.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@linawang   Yes, you should be seeing your $10 within 72 hours. For your friend who referred you, he should see his $1 on the same day in My Rewards site if he is on the old reward , or in a week or so if he is on the new rewards system.

to fix the issue for both yourself and your friend, you will be the one opening the ticket for both.  Please open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@linawang 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  with your friend code.

Need Help? Let's chat.