cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer

keesh9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I’ve had my first bill come out it was $40.25. However, I have the $35 plan and auto pay with $2 off so it’s $33 plus tax which comes to $37.95 so how is this possible? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

keesh9

Perfect thank you 🙂 

keesh9

Ok perfect, thank you:) 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@keesh9 wrote:

Hi, I’ve had my first bill come out it was $40.25. However, I have the $35 plan and auto pay with $2 off so it’s $33 plus tax which comes to $37.95 so how is this possible? Thanks 

The "auto-pay" discount starts when auto-pay begins, which means the first renewal 30 days after activation.

What's great about Public Mobile is that they STILL credit you for the 1st 'activation' payment even though it technically wasn't via auto-pay and everyone has to manually pay that.

So as others said - you'll see 2 x $2.00 on your first renewal if you have auto-pay active!!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@keesh9 wrote:

PM customer always pay the full plan price + tax during activation.  You should have $2 credit as available fund in your account for the first 30 days autopay credit.  On the first renewal date, you will get another autopay credit for the second 30 days cycle and you are paying only $31+tax.  i.e. you got 2x$2 autopay credit for the second 30 days cycle to compensate for paying full price for the first 30 days cycle.  Starting your third and later cycles, you will be paying $33+tax.

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving with PM rewards.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @keesh9 

First of all, Welcome to Public Mobile!

We always seem to pay the full price plan upon sign-up.

As mentioned, your next payment will be less because your AutoPay reward will be doubled.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@keesh9 Your next renewal will be $31+tax ($2 earned when you enabled AutoPay during activation and $2 reoccurring AutoPay rewards). You should see $2 sitting in your account balance. 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@keesh9 wrote:

The plan is full price when you activated. You get the $2 autoapay reward next renewal (and another $2 because you didn't get it during activation).

Need Help? Let's chat.