cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer asking question regarding account

YISHENZHU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI,

I am new customer and just transferred from FIDO at 10am today. I am using the refer code to get the black Friday plan $34 20GB, but can not see the 10 reward balance in my account, any when I pay the fee, it is charged me 38 after tax. And I can not make a phone to my friend who is living in US. My last question is the charged fee $38 is prepaid or not? This fee is covering usage from today to Dec 21 right? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@YISHENZHU 

for calling to your US numbers from Canada, you need to buy the US calling add-on for $15, which gives you 1000 minutes of US calling from Canada. If you don't use them up right away, they just keep rolling over until you do use 'em up..even if that takes several months or more.

Alternative...if you have access to wifi, you can download free voip app like TextNow. You can call most any US number for free using your wifi or yourplan data. Free text is included too.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. You should see the $10 credit before 3 days.
2. You always pay up front. It's a prepaid service.
3. That plan does not include calling the US. You need the US calling add-on for that.
4. See #2. The last date you see is actually 12:01am eastern of that day. That's how long you've paid up to.

Need Help? Let's chat.