cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Boxing Week Deal? How to switch?

Junya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just subscribed to the 40gb/$34 per month a couple days ago. I saw that there is a new deal 50gb/$34 per month. I ordered the physical sim card and I have not received and activated it yet. Is there a way to change the subscription to the 50gb/$34 one? Because I know that public mobile doesn't allow refunds and I do not want to spend another $34 on top of the other plan I just bought.

6 REPLIES 6

Junya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @Chalupa_Batman 

Thanks, I will definitely reach out!

Yes @Junya  I just re read your post @Chalupa_Batman correct you haven’t activated yet use @Chalupa_Batman  link to support and confirm and happy new year .

Honestly @softech I'm not sure if that is 100% true. He may have signed up with his account and chose the package he wanted. But because he hasn't actually activated his account, I feel he should be given the option to change it if so desired. That's just my opinion.

@Junya Let us know what a CS Agent says please.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Junya 

sorry, the deal is for new activation only and existing subscribers cannot change over it 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Junya  .you can’t the 50GB for $34 is new activation only plan not for exiting customers . You would have to create a new account with new email and sim to get the 50GB for $34 i was in same boat as you and that’s what I did 

Handy1_0-1703906209429.jpeg

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Junya 

This offer is only for New Activations Only as you can see by this screen shot. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703906146843.pngChalupa_Batman_1-1703906146909.pngChalupa_Batman_2-1703906146887.png

You can reach out to a CS Agent and see if they'd be willing to change your account since you're not officially signed up yet.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.