cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $40 plan with 15GB

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I was eyeballing the new plans.  There are a couple things that are confusing me a little.

First… it indicates a promotion code.  A promotion code that when entered doesn’t seem to be valid.

Second… is the extra GB only for a year?  Or is it permanent or until we switch plans again?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@thomask 

Exactly....or suspended for 89 days your plan and promotions will stay in place. Just dont miscalculate the 90th day. Always best to reactivate around day 85 to 87. I've miscalculated that date......🥹😢😪

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As opposed to “suspended” status when you’re a bit late loading your card o4 account?

and thanks for the clarification!

blueranger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

appreciate the clarification on the limited time offer for the $40/15gb plan. Its not specified on my upgrade plan options. I will certainly take advantage, its a better overall plan than the new activiation black friday offer.

blueranger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was looking at these plans as well to upgrade my current plan. I was confused to see two $40 plans, but one is for 5gbs vs 15 gbs for all the same call/text/vm service, but the Data amount is different, same speed

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@thomask 

On the plans page of the website the 12GB promocode can be applied to eligible plans during activation only and is valid for 12 months. The $40/15gb plan is no longer marketed as an on offer plan however during activation the $40/15gb plan is an option but is not eligible to use the promocode.

Or you can activate any of the other plans offered during activation with or without the 12GB promocide depending on eligibility and immediately afterwards as an existing customer schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $40/15gb plan available in your self serve account.

The limited time $40/15gb plan has an expiry date of 11/27/22 at 11:59pm et. All activations or immediate change of plans or scheduled plan changes (the scheduling of not the actual changing of the plan) must occur before that date.

The $40/15gb plan will stay in place as long as you don't change plans or allow your account to be canceled and deactivated.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@thomask wrote:

So I was eyeballing the new plans.  There are a couple things that are confusing me a little.

First… it indicates a promotion code.  A promotion code that when entered doesn’t seem to be valid.

Second… is the extra GB only for a year?  Or is it permanent or until we switch plans again?

No code is needed for the 15GB plan and it's permanent. The 15GB isn't bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.