cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never run out of data

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Guys,

With data promo add on, never run out of data. The good thing is that it can roll over..... hehehehe.... I'll always have data. Let refer more people so that we can get more data.

keep up...

11 REPLIES 11

Pier

@srlawren,

I guess I was also in the dark. Thought the 1 Gg of data add-on was gonna be renewed every month. Thank you.... I get it now.

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@srlawren, good that you clarified that; I only received the email from PM advising me of the promo. You’re absolutely correct that the first post made it sound like it was an ongoing GB to your plan. It even sounded like that in the email before a bit of a read in the fine print lol

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pier honestly, this post could be very misleading to anyone whom doesn't understand how plan data and data add-ons work here.  You're implying ongoing unlimited data and that is far, far from the truth.  It's a 1-time (per referral) bonus and goes away forever once that gig of data is consumed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

arshad464
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's depends on your usages 

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can't referral anyone, may be waited for Solo Promo

Michael77

@will13am,

Thanks. I just sent you a PM. 

I hope you have a nice day! 🙂

@Michael77 wrote:

I am not impressed with the new PM promo either.

@will13am, do you have the details of the previous Zoomer promotion that may come out on Black Friday? Thanks.

@Michael77, check your PM.  

Michael77

I am not impressed with the new PM promo either.

@will13am, do you have the details of the previous Zoomer promotion that may come out on Black Friday? Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Weak sauce promo.  I can't get any friends to buy into the current plans. I have enough data included in my plan to accommodate my needs.  

Rumor has it that Zoomer Mobile is bringing back their killer promo for black Friday.  I wonder if Public Mobile will do battle and bring back the 2016 fall promo.

@xCameron94x, max you can get is 5.  I am never close to my data limit as it is but may have a referral in the next couple of days if not it will be next month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Rolls over until you use it all haha, but if you refer 10 people, thats 10GB Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.