cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Dragonjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have just transferred my from telus to public mobile but I cannot call anyone. Is there anything amiss with my application?

7 REPLIES 7

@Dragonjo 

Try all of the following items first:

1. reboot your device (as @Phil_Adelphus suggested)
  2. reset your device's network connections
  3. toggle airplane mode on/off
  4. remove and reinsert the SIM card
  5. if possible, try the PM SIM card in another device to see if service registers

When you log into your self-serve, does the service display as 'active' or otherwise?

Definitely reach out to customer support if all the items above do not get things going.

Good luck!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Dragonjo 

Try all of the following items first:

1. reboot your device (as @Phil_Adelphus suggested)
  2. reset your device's network connections
  3. toggle airplane mode on/off
  4. remove and reinsert the SIM card
  5. if possible, try the PM SIM card in another device to see if service registers

When you log into your self-serve, does the service display as 'active' or otherwise?

Definitely reach out to customer support if all the items above do not get things going.

Good luck!

@Dragonjo  Have you restarted the phone after installing the Public Mobile sim?  If it still doesn't work you can contact customer service using the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.  It can be a bit finicky so if it doesn't work then private message customer service agents using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Keep an eye on your community inbox for an agent to reply, either at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if you don't see an envelope.

Dragonjo

Can I talk to somebody regarding my problem , I am a new subsciber. I transferred my number following instructions and have an account with public mobile but after that my phone says: not registered in network

Dragonjo

Hi my phone says: not registered to network

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dragonjo - Have you tried restarting your phone?

If the TELUS sim says No Service or SOS Only or Emergency Calls only (doesn't work) it may be a SIM provision error. Please use another phone for the SIM card to technically re calibrate its full connection with the cell tower.

If nothing works, please go to the chatbot in the bottom right and type in "Submit a ticket."

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dragonjo  Physical sim or eSIM ? Have you tried to reboot the phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.