4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeyratnam  a écrit :

This is my phone number Removed

I am not able to access to my account. Please help me

Phone number removed by ShawnC13

Did you try the forget my password button? If yes and it didn't help you need to reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jeyratnam wrote:

Please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeyratnam wrote:

If the password reset function in the self serve is not working for you then you will need the assistance of the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeyratnam wrote:

This is my phone number xxxxxxxxx

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

If it says locked out or you can't remember all the details then you'll need the @Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.