cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to requisition SMS messages and call logs

PoprocksCk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I signed up for Public Mobile in July 2023 - I switched from Koodo. I need to requisition records of all incoming/outgoing text messages (including the contents of the message) and all incoming/outgoing call logs since I registered.

Could someone explain to me how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Mojo7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When you go to my account it gives you usage history. There you can access the phone number, time and whether incoming or put going text. It does not show the message but has all the dates and times. You can set it for a time range and there is a button to download for easy printing. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PoprocksCk 

Your messaging app will show all incoming and outgoing texts with the other party. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Good detail pickup @LitlLdy , @hairbag1 .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PoprocksCk 

just not so sure you'll get contents of all your messages.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@PoprocksCk wrote:

Hi,

I signed up for Public Mobile in July 2023 - I switched from Koodo. I need to requisition records of all incoming/outgoing text messages (including the contents of the message) and all incoming/outgoing call logs since I registered.

Could someone explain to me how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

@PoprocksCk , I don’t know if Public Mobile can provide the contents of your text messages but you can use @Handy1 link to send a private message to CS_Agent to ask.

Edit:

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PoprocksCk  You can view much if this in your account on the overview page go to the bottom and select option for usage it only goes back 90 days . For anything more specific you need to ask support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and find the Usage details link under the add-ons list or Shop Add-ons button and you'll find the place listing all your activity.

Adding - called View Usage History. There are three links on the web page overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.