cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to receive a text in the USA and cannot change my accout to add the addin

rschieck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi:

I have a couple of public mobile numbers and I am travelling in the US . This one that I am using is working fine finally in the US so long as we don't connectd to AT&T, it took a phone upgrade to us this far. 

My current problem is with my other number. It cannot receive text messages because it doesn't have have a  US addin to do so, my bad. I am in the USA and cannot login on the phone or via the Internet because it wants to sent a text message to a phone that cannot receive text messages to allow access.  I cannot put in a ticket for the same reason. I cannot put in a ticket using this account because  I keep getting 404 errors when I finally figure out how to get the "ticket " page.

What I need it somone to add the  the 15 day USA/Canada talk and text addin to the non functioning  account using the existing payment method. I will take care of the rest. 

At the moment I have lots of internet via starlink but cell service is very very spotty because of where we are. 

Can someon e please get back to me  so I can give you the phone number of the non functioning  account to get the add in added. .

many thanks

Rob

2 REPLIES 2

rschieck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

Rob

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rschieck  If you can log into your account to add the add on from subscriptions add on page . You can use this link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.