cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add long distance addon

George221
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please I have no access to my account. I have created a new email and everything that has been asked. Please help as my account is pre authorized and I'm having trouble. 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@George221   look like you have trouble setting up the EverSafe id

did you get to the point about sending 2FA code to your phone?  Are you not getting the code? 

You said you have created new email for access, that could be the reason why it cannot link up the My Account.  Please open ticket with PM support by direct message.  Provide them your phone number and the possible email address you would have used.  They would be able to sort it out.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@George221  Do you see the email . That public mobile sent you saying welcome to public ? Use that same email tap forgot password have confirmation code sent to email .verify it .create new password .then try sign in again with same email and new password have another code sent to your phone and verify it . You should now be logged in 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@George221 wrote:

Please I have no access to my account. I have created a new email and everything that has been asked. Please help as my account is pre authorized and I'm having trouble. 

@George221 - you can only purchase Roaming USA addons through 611. So if you need any other addon you will need access to My account.

Can you get an SMS code sent to your phone to log in? Or have you never created your EverSafe login yet?

You can try 'forgot your email' option and see where that takes you.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA. The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.