cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need proper community ID back - cant send support private message "unknown error occured"

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to have my community account switched to my proper user ID that I actually use and have logged experience with. Creating my eversafe ID forced me to choose a new community nickname as my nickname was already taken - by me. 

The account I need to be my main community is "Pawprints1986" Instead of this newly created "Pawprints19862" 

already using chrome, already incognito, on a windows 10 PC

Silly me thought using PC would avoid issues. WRONG

not sure who to tag for help

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous wrote:

@LitlLdy just tried again from my mobile and that works? No clue why, I was trying to use what they would have programmed the site to work best in, standard Google chrome for PC

Apparently that's not the solution 🤷

@Anonymous , Well, they don’t know everything do they? 🤣

I know it’s all very frustrating! The joy of technology! Hoping you can get your regular name back quickly. A lot of people has this issue. I see some have theirs back now! It’s nice seeing the right names after getting used to them! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LitlLdy just tried again from my mobile and that works? No clue why, I was trying to use what they would have programmed the site to work best in, standard Google chrome for PC

Apparently that's not the solution 🤷

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous , sending CS_Agent a private message from your community mailbox should work. It’s the virtual assistant/chatbot thats messed up. Please try again. 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Handy1  already tried, thats when i get "unknown error has occured"

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.