cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help changing my email address on file

nsahota
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
I really need urgent help with my account. My credit card on file expired but everytime I try to login, it sends me a verification code to my email address. I don't have access to that email address anymore, it was for my old job. I need to be able to login to update my cc and renew my account. I created two tickets and haven't heard back, can someone help me please?

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nsahota 

If you're close to your end of cycle (renewal date), best to attain a payment voucher from the following stores (see below), or use recharge.com.

Be sure to add enough funds to cover the amount of your plan value.  The face value of vouchers need to at least match the plan value.

Then you'll be able to buy some time to get the card information and e-mail address updated with customer support.

HALIMACS_0-1670973140129.png

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@nsahota wrote:

Hi,
I really need urgent help with my account. My credit card on file expired but everytime I try to login, it sends me a verification code to my email address. I don't have access to that email address anymore, it was for my old job. I need to be able to login to update my cc and renew my account. I created two tickets and haven't heard back, can someone help me please?

Open a ticket with PM customer service for update your login new email:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nsahota for the email change, did you check the Community inbox?  other than wait or ask for update with another message, there is really nothing much to do

but for your account, maybe get a voucher from stores like Shoppers drug Mart and load the voucher using *611 to get the account up first 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nsahota , email address change requires CSA support.  Please use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket for the change.  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@nsahota 

You'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to do that for you. 

You can get a voucher and load it to your account by calling 611, while you wait for the CSA to reply to your ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.