cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO service in US or Canada

LLori
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the canada/us plan and when i was in the us this week, nothing worked, no phone, txt or data  I am now back in canada and can't receive or place calls or text.  What is going on??

2 REPLIES 2

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey 
Did you manually select & use the call/data over T-Mobile or AT&T . This 2 are the ones which are tied up with Public, in America. Your data roaming should be ON as well! 
Try manually searching for Public, as you are here now, restart the device to see, if it is working.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @LLori 

One, make sure your account is actually active. Log in via the web or on the app to confirm your active.

When in the US, best to reboot the phone. If that doesn't help, then go into network settings and choose T-Mobile and turn on data and data roaming then reboot. I was just there on Monday and everything worked just fine.

If you're back in Canada now, reboot your phone. If that doesn't work, go into network settings, turn off automatic and choose Public Mobile and then reboot. If that doesn't work, reset your network settings and reboot. If that doesn't work, create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712358648530.png

Need Help? Let's chat.