cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Back

Jen_McK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get help to transfer back to Public Mobile? I paid for the month already and my previous carrier talked me into going back to them. But they have screwed up my service so bad that I want back to PM. 

8 REPLIES 8

Jen_McK

Thanks for your help

@Jen_McK wrote:

Why can’t Pm use the second (emergency contact) number that I provided to text me? 

HI @Jen_McK 

it's all system.  The secondary number really not much use as far as we know

your situation is unique, maybe you should message support agent:
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The only thing that you can try - instead of wasting your time here is to contact CS.

@Jen_McK wrote:

Why can’t Pm use the second (emergency contact) number that I provided to text me? 

PM does Not communicate with customers. Only way to get in touch is through Ticket or direct mail to agent.

If you ported your number to other provider your PM account is closed like you never existed. If you want back you are new customer and have to start from the scratch (new sim, new email, etc.).

Jen_McK

Jen_McK

Yesterday I subscribed to PM then today I transferred back to Virgin but they have messed up my service so much..  I have none. I want to transfer back to PM. I’ve already paid. I have no way to accept a text 

Jen_McK

I have no service from my old provider

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jen_McK  You will need to get a new SIM and use a new account and port back over to PM . But you need to keep service going with your new provider to reply YES to the confirmation text to port . If you only did this days ago I would wait till close to the end of the cycle you just paid for and then port  back to PM . That will then also cancel the provider your with now . That’s it 

Need Help? Let's chat.