cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE, NO SIM, NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT, SEEMS LIKE I DON'T EXIST FOR PM

lisa30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am a new customer, I activated my SIM on Sunday June 12,2016. Since this morning I have no service and my SIM not reading. I am not able to check my mobile network because of the error my previous SIMIS NOT READING FROM ANOTHER COMAPNAY EITHER. My phone was working fine before Sunday and I never had a problem. I am not even able to view public mobile website on my phone using wifi but every other site works. So I am thinking now that LM BLOCK ME FOR SOME REASON. I was told to email some verification but it doesnt seems like its correct to them. So now I am an alien. I use my two vouchers to activate my SIM and made calls and send text up to last night June 14. Why this morning i dont exist and my phone basically out of service totally not even my previous provider not picking up. PM what is happening. I need to know immediately or where to find an office to sort this out because I am sure my vouchers are no longer valid because after adding they told me my balance available to use next month. Is it that two people activate the same number at the same time whats going on.
23 REPLIES 23

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@lisa30 Hopefully she will!

Cheers,

Kalla

@Kalla_A Seems she is logged on but idle so I assume she will not see the post?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lisa30,

I replied to your private message a while ago. Please take a look 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

@lisa30 Try to keep logged on for a while while they sort it for you.

To whom did you send the message?

lisa30

I did

@lisa30 There was another customer reporting SIM card suddenly malfunctioning.

You must private message the moderators with your phone and SIM card number to get it fixed. Do you know how to do that?

lisa30
Only one slot and i went on google and follow almost all the troubleshooting idea for S3 already. They said the SIM is the problem.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lisa30,

I still have not received your phone number. I will need that, or your account number, to be able to locate your account. For some reason, your email address isn't yielding any results.

I'll be waiting 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

@lisa30 One last experiment: remove the battery and sim for a few minutes then reinstall. That will completely reset the phone and its network settings.

Well make that 2 experiments: if your S3 has place for 2 sim cards put the PM sim in the other one. Many dual sim card phones have a slot that does not work with PM.

Good luck.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
All your payments and phone number will be transferred to the new sim.

It's just going to take some time.

lisa30

I ordered a new SIM I will get it in 3-7 business days. I don't trust paying anything else right now. How will it go about my vouchers on the old SIM will I get that back? What will really happen I feel so confuse and lost here PM

Definitely sounds as though something has gone wrong with your account. Do you know how to send private messages?

lisa30
Samsung s3
I tried logging in with just my email i used to activate my SIM and my password. Do i need to set up an account differently or something. Using what i used to activate is not working so no i cant log in.
It a new number i choose when activating.
I am now able to go on public mobile from my pgone and everything else on wifi but still nothing from the SIM. I WILL TRY AND GET ANOTHER PHONE I GUESS TO TRY IT IN.

Omg!!! Thanks tho. Sigh!

@lisa30 I am afraid the moderators have left for the day. 

I noticed that Kalla asked you to send her a private message with your phone number. Did you do that, or are you not familiar with private messaging? YOU MUST DO THAT for them to assist you tomorrow. In case Kalla is away tomorrow, this will notify her colleagues; @Shazia_K @Mary_M.

According to the coverage map, PM covers Uxbridge.

It is unusual for a SIM to fail 3 days after activation. If you would like to try additional troubleshooting perhaps you would answer the following:

a) what make & model phone do you have?

b) are you able to log into your account? If so, does it say "Active" and is the plan correct.

c) have you tried your SIM in a different unlocked phone? Another PM SIM in your phone?

d) did you transfer your phone number from another carrier, which one?

e) will your phone connect to wifi and can you "Google" things?

If you want some phone service now, install the app from fongo.com. It will allow you to make calls over wifi.

Really sorry you are stuck like this. I am sure PM will (eventually) get it sorted.

lisa30

What' happening now please any answers ??

lisa30
Does Pm cover Uxbridge.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I understand @lisa30, I will do all my best to have this resolved for you.

Could you send me your Public Mobile account information by private message?

Thank you,

Kalla

lisa30

Thanks about the number been so frustrated 

lisa30

Kalla I understand you are trying to help and thank you but never before I had any problem going on PM to check it out before I join. Just this morning everything lock down. I turn on and off a million time from morning. And I did check if the phone could work before.  PM did something trust me or that SIM. And I use it for two day and it was working perfectly too.

@lisa30 This is a public forum. You should edit your last post and delete your phone number.

Here is a post describing how to use private messages: Private Messages - viewing and creating

@lisa30 While you are waiting try rebooting your phone. PM does not block its website.

lisa30

. I am sure my phone is not defective. I was on a network before which was fine.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lisa30,

I am sorry to hear about this. 

However, all signs point to a defective phone. I will however look into your Public Mobile account to make sure that eveything is in order. Could you send me your phone numbe or account number by private message?

We will sort this out 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.