cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My subscription is not working.

Leandro2006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no pending payments and my subscription is not working. I am able to receive sms to authorize logins but I can’t make nor send SMS and I am unable to make nor receive calls. 

11 REPLIES 11

HI @Leandro2006 there is no live support

You are close to the end, just need a ticket, then PM agent reply via message.  You will get full service soon

@Leandro2006  Time to open a ticket 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Leandro2006

Enless loop without anyone available to talk to. The chat directs me here and you direct me to the chat. I need someone locally in BC giving technical support to call me or I’m just canceling this service.

@Leandro2006  from the screenshot , you are connected

Then plese submit a ticket with agent.  They will reply in around an hour or quicker

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Leandro2006 

For your own privacy & security please remove your phone number from your post & do not post any private information here due to this is a public / open forum. Sorry 

Leandro2006

85141C6C-1CEA-41A5-94A6-5E3B42C01553.png

@Leandro2006 wrote:

I’ve followed the instructions from the chat to reset my iphone network settings. Other than deleting all my wifi passwords, my subscribed services are still not funcional.

I can connect to the public mobile network, receive sms from the “public mobile page” exclusively but nothing more.

@Leandro2006   what phone do you have?

But since you got text, your phone is connecting to PM network

you can try to enable VoLTE on the phone to check voice

and is data working?

but you should start a ticket first while we try to help

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leandro2006   for login problem, when you see them sending you code, click Resend Code and you should have Send email option in the screen after

Leandro2006

I’ve followed the instructions from the chat to reset my iphone network settings. Other than deleting all my wifi passwords, my subscribed services are still not funcional.

I can connect to the public mobile network, receive sms from the “public mobile page” exclusively but nothing more.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leandro2006   is that physical sim or eSIM?  did you request number porting?

try reboot the phone first

Try reset all networks

if it shows not connects to PM network, it is a sim setup problem.  Please submit ticket with CS agent

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):
         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Leandro2006  Try rebooting the phone or rest newtwork settings and can you try SIM card in another phone 

Add please remove personal info tho sis public forum 

Need Help? Let's chat.