cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sim card activation is not working and i cant not get in contact with anyone. The people at the k

WS101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@WS101   give PM another chance, it is an easy fix for them.  You can message them once again for update 🙂

WS101

Okay, i messaged one of these chat messaged in the link you pointed to over 1 hour ago with no reply. I will give it one more hour. 

But it seem the solution may be to ask for a refund to be honest. 

@WS101 wrote:

No luck the phone was rebooted may times, and still no confirmation codes come through to complete the app setup on the phone 

@WS101   what Samsung phone do you have?

again, it looks like a sim card provisioning issue.  To engage support, you need to message them as advised above.  It is an easy fix for PM support, you just need to message them  🙂

WS101

No luck the phone was rebooted may times, and still no confirmation codes come through to complete the app setup on the phone 

@WS101   sorry, PM support is all online, no phone number to call.  But you are close to done the activation.

Try to reboot the phone again and see if the phone connects to the PM network.  It should

If not, you might have to message support and ask them to confirm if sim provisioned properly

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@WS101  Yes I sent it to your in box or use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

add disregard wrong thread sorry 

WS101

Is there a call in number? I cant seem to find proper support and don't understand these chat robots. The sim card arrived and was put into my Samsung android phone, the app was downloaded and a number was chosen. Then when a confirmation code was to arrive to the phone it never came through. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@WS101  Did you reboot the phone with SIM card in phone . But to reach out to support you need to message them 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@WS101 give us a bit more details.  PM already charged you the plan amount?

You got pass the stage of picking a new phone number or request porting in phone number?

did you try your PM sim card in the phone?  was it not able to connect?

what brand and model is your phone?

it could be sim card provisioning issue.  So, you can try to reseat your sim card or try on different phone.  

If still not connecting and again, if PM charged you, open ticket with PM support and have them to confirm sim provisioning was done properly.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@WS101 

as part of the Activation process, did you attempt to port your old number to PM ?

Need Help? Let's chat.