cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service usage shows lots of calls and texts I didn’t use

Wikawakiboo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I see who these calls were made to? And what texts were sent? These calls and texts were sent at a time when it was impossible for my phone to be connected to the network—I was outside of the country and kept my phone on flight mode to conserve battery.

I’ve also noticed in the US my phone would constantly receive texts that the texts I’m trying to send have failed.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. If your usage details show calls to a number ending in 4001 then that would be a call that came in that wasn't able to be answered and so forwarded to the voicemail system. Whether a voicemail was left or not.

2. The texts ...not sure. In relation to #3...was this while you were in the US?

3. That would be that your phone is trying to send sync-ing texts to things like visual voicemail. But if you don't have roaming texting then it can't send them out. But you can receive texts. Those texts are telling you that your phone sent out texts.

Adding - 2 and 3 assuming you turned off airplane mode in the states.

NdeyA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you switch to the proper provider suggested?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Wikawakiboo 

Records in usage would still show a record of calls and texts made to you.

This information would populate once your SIM card reconnects to the public mobile network back in Canada.

That is, unless your SIM card was removed from your device and left it in Canada, and someone had access to it?

However, since you said you were receiving texts while in the US, it sounds like you had your PM sim card in the device.

Incoming texts from Canada are still received in the US whether or not you have a US roaming add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.