Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant login in...my email changed....

cswaterman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Tsawwassen wrote:

Use your old email to log in - and then update your profile. For verification select PM to sent you the code by text. Good luck.

Cswaterman has already indicated that logging in didn't work, but assuming that the customer did get into the account, there is no option to update/change the e-mail address from within the Self Serve account.  As both @softech and @Handy1 have correctly stated, a customer support agent must make this change.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use your old email to log in - and then update your profile. For verification select PM to sent you the code by text. Good luck.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cswaterman  Only support can help you change your email 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cswaterman 

Only PM support can help with changing email addressed used on My Account login, please open ticket with them:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

First type "Change my Self-serve email", then click "Contact Us", then  click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ 
Next, enter your Community login, click "Next" at "1. Select an issue category",  then follow the steps to complete the ticket submission. 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.