cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service is down

Ricardothomas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I became a public mobile customer in November and i was told I would get my second month free renewal.

December came and I got the text that my renewal was successful, but today my service was suspended. 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ricardothomas wrote:

Hi

I became a public mobile customer in November and i was told I would get my second month free renewal.

December came and I got the text that my renewal was successful, but today my service was suspended. 

Login to your self-serve account and check the payment history to determine whether PM credit your second month before your first renewal.  

If not, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

NeoAnderson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Log in to your account and check your balance etc and if you still have problems, contact a moderator.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If your phones features are still working..ignore the Suspended message.

When is your renewal due to happen ?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ricardothomas wrote:

Hi

Try rebooting your phone.

Try putting your phone in lost/stolen mode in self service and then take it off.

Take out sim card and put back in.

If still problems contact a moderator:

Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.