cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service has been suspended

Suemoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so annoyed right now. This is the second time this has happened. I am unable to use my phone. I can't make outgoing calls or messages. The message says my account has been suspended. Why? I have always paid on time. Never been late. My account is debited monthly. There has been 5 figures in it for two months. So clearly the issue is at your end. I have my own business and can't be without a phone for a day. It costs me. You're costing me money. Please restore my service immediately. And if this happens again, I will be changing providers. 

13 REPLIES 13

@darlicious 

Yes I realize that later…LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 @Meow 

Lol....they mean in their bank account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Suemoo 

It doesn't matter how much money is in your account. Autopay is not a preauthorized payment. It will attempt to charge your payment card once only. If something makes that fail either on the card issuer end or pm's end then your plan goes unpaid and your service is suspended. It is now up to you to make a manual top up payment and contact customer support to investigate the cause if it's on their end.

The issue could be on you or your card issuers end. Has your card expired? Address changed? Has the card issuer made a change in the address on your billing statement? Do you have more than one pm account that renews on the same day?

The community provides support by means other customers like you but we cannot provide help with account issues or technical issues within your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

$15,000?????

You can buy a satellite phone with that amount.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Why would you keep 15 grand on PM account??????

Suemoo

I have never had insufficient funds in my account. There have been 5 figure balances (over 15,000 in there for months). Yes, I have been on autopay so am not sure what the heck has happened. But am annoyed I had to spend a day trying to figure this out. If this is not resolved by tomorrow, I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Suemoo

BTW I have never had insufficient funds in my account. EVER!!!!!!!

Suemoo

My account has a balance of $15,000 in it and has had for two months. This issue has only occured twice in 3 years. in the last two months. It's not my problem. The money is there. 😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Suemoo 

It appears you have suffered another autopay failure. Log into your account and make a manual payment by choosing "other amount", confirm and submit your payment. Your service should automatically reactivate. Contact customer support to open a ticket with the tech team to investigate why autopay has failed more than once.

Going forward if having active service is that vital for your business then to ensure you are never suspended for non payment top up your account manually before your renewal date. This will 100% guarantee you will never experience an autopay failure again and suffer an untimely account suspension.

You can then just rely on autopay to back up payment in case you forget to pay for your renewal. Manually paying each month also ensures you can track your account billing, take screenshots of your overview page and transaction history for record keeping and ensure your data and/or minute counters reset properly upon renewal.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Suemoo 

Are you on AutoPay?

If you are, some members indicated that AutoPay was turned off.

You mean just out of the blue autopay is off for some clients? Difficult to believe that system has such bug?!

Checked mine, all is good.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Suemoo 

Are you on AutoPay?

If you are, some members indicated that AutoPay was turned off.

Login to your account and at the bottom of the page. See if AutoPay is currently registered on Dynamic AutoPay.

If not, turn it on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Second time ever? Or second time in a row? Do you pay manually? Or autopay? You'll need to make a payment to unsuspend. Is this a Visa Debit or a credit card? Are they valid?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

We all here are customers like you.

To discuss account issues you have, contact agent: Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Can you log in into your account? Does it say service is 'active'?

Do you pay manually or you are on autopay? Sometimes autopay fails and your account is temporary suspended due to no pay.

You can always try to restore service paying with voucher. Be aware some voucher require 24 hours to become active.

Need Help? Let's chat.