cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards points have not been applied this morning month

Najma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, 

I am writing to ask why my rewards points have not been applied for this month? Looking forward to hearing from you and I appreciate your answer/s in advance.

Thanks 

Naj

4 REPLIES 4

@Najma  You have to log in to your account, go to My Rewards, select catalogue and then browse through the add-ons.  Some add-ons start at 5 points, some are 10 and above, and when you get to the 15s there will be the $15 bill credit.  Just select that when you have enough points and it will take $15 off your next renewal.  You can collect points and redeem them for bill credits 15 at a time, in other words if you have 30 or more you can redeem 15 points twice.  If you have less than 15 but want an add on that is less you can choose that instead. The add-ons in the catalogue cost less in points than they do in $, for example the US roaming $30 add on is $25 in points.  It's clearly not as good as the old rewards but better than no discount at all.

hi @Najma you can use points to buy add-on or redeem for bill credit. You need to wait till you have 15 points to redeem the bill credits 

Najma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Phil_Adelphus, thanks for your reply. I was on old point system and honestly don’t know about the new rewards system that how it works. How much point should one earn to redeem them? Because it says I got 5 welcome points but none was applied. I would appreciate if you could help me understand the new system. Thanks 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Najma  So you are already on the points system and you redeemed points but it was not applied, or you were on the old rewards system expecting an automatic $ bill reduction?  If the latter, the old rewards system is no more, everyone is on points now as of this month. .  If you were already on points and it's been enough time for them to be added, contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.