Did you mean: 

My pin

Sayed3452
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have my pin how can I get it

19 REPLIES 19

@darlicious wrote:

@t_p 

The 4 digit account pin# is created by the customer during activation. The exception to this rule is when a retailer like CCS activates a customer "in store" but online. In those cases it is recommended that the account pin # is changed immediately after the self serve is set up by the customer.

Thanks @darlicious . I choose the wrong word after instead of during. Main thing is I meant OP doesn't need PIN before activating.

@t_p 

The 4 digit account pin# is created by the customer during activation. The exception to this rule is when a retailer like CCS activates a customer "in store" but online. In those cases it is recommended that the account pin # is changed immediately after the self serve is set up by the customer.

@mikep1234 wrote:

trying to activate sim card but do no have a pin number

@mikep1234 

You just need the SIM card number to activate. Follow the steps here:

Activate Your SIM Card Online | Public Mobile

If you mean your account PIN, it will be created after when you activate.

@mikep1234 

Are you trying to port your phone number in during activation? All you need to port is to enter the following info:

1. Full name on your old account
  2. The account #.
  3. The phone number to be ported.
  4. Alternate number. ( Optional but helpful like your work#, landline, mom's, spouse's etc...)

Check the box that you are authorized to port the number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikep1234 wrote:

@mikep1234 

you need to Create 4 digit pin, you have to Enter New number you like it,

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

Spoiler

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy..

mikep1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikep1234 : What exact message (if any) is your phone giving you? Did you go through the activation process under Activate up top?

mikep1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help activating sim card and account.  cannot find pin number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : I don't know when Dunkman made that edit but I had reported that post and I heard back from a mod asking me to give them information to verify me to change my PIN. I replied not me. They replied if you don't want to answer questions then we would close it. I replied this is not my situation I just want you to do something about the post. I dunno it was hours ago now (without going back). Now I see that an Oracle finally got around to it. But it was not fast. Of course I don't expect one Oracle or another to be here 24/7 but the mod certainly didn't need to waste time.

@Dunkman thanks for your quick action in removing all personal information. The only thing missing @AMC2540 address. 

The SIM swappers scammers will sure use the information to gather all financial information.

@AMC2540 wrote:

My name:  ...

OH MY!!!! NEVER post personal info into public forum. Like NEVER.

What else did you miss? SIN, bank account, bank password,....

Go to your message and delete all that stuff. I hope some Oracle will see this and delete it.

@AMC2540 You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.  Contact a CSA to request a pin.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@AMC2540   Please update your post and remove all the personal info.  This is a forum that open for anyone, including hacker  🙂

check if PM ever send you the PIN number via SMS.  they might have sent you a text when you first joined

If still unable to find it, you will have to reset with PM by opening ticket 

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Start by Typing: forgot log in information
   Then Click "Conta ct Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable
@AMC2540 wrote:

I need a new PIN Number to use 611 when paying my account.

@AMC2540 : Good grief! Do you wonder how identity theft happens when you post all of your contact details like that? As you were typing all that were you thinking in the back of your mind "should I be giving this information here"?

Are you not able to log in to your self-serve account?

AMC2540
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My name:  A    x      xxxx@xxxxxt.com; DOB:  x, xx; Paid $3.00 September 10, 2021

Alternate Phone:  506-xxx-xxxx

I need a new PIN Number to use 611 when paying my account.

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sayed3452 

You create a PIN when when activating your PM SIM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Don't remember your pin?--provide any 3 of the following to proof that you are the owner of your account and ask moderator to give you your PIN:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sayed3452 : Which PIN? What are you trying to do?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Sayed3452   PM might have sent you the PIN via SMS when you first setup.  Please check.

If you are still can't find it, you will have to open a ticket with PM to reset

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contac t Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.