Larissa11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s like my plan or sim has suddenly stopped working or been cut off

19 REPLIES 19

IssacKu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have those already lol but thanks for trying to help 

@IssacKu  another tips.  

Downalod VoIP app TextNow.  use it to make and receive calls for now as a workaround

IssacKu

yea im at $9 now but thats besides the point ~~~if i was in an emergency situation right now, I can't even dial 911. Thanks for reminding me! i did PM THE MOD. but not being able to call out and missing would be calls is getting beyond frustrating 

@IssacKu  if you have been with PM for 7 years, you probably know you are just message them directly instead of using Chatbot

Also, with 5+ years, you got $5 loyalty and $2 Autopay discount and possibly some referral rewards, there is a bit of inconvenience but you save big every month  🙂

IssacKu

Dude I’ve been with PM for a good 7 years now of course I know that it’s all online. But that has no bearing on how inconvenient it is to submit a ticket. Something that I did not find inconvenient to do before. 

IssacKu

It was also never this difficult to submit a ticket! You have to login to your account then again to your community account. Public Mobile is starting to really suck 

@IssacKu   PM support is all online and the verification is necessary

yes, without direct line is not the usual way, but this is how PM keeps the our plan price low..  It is true this might not be a support model that everyone likes

IssacKu

I’ve already submitted a ticket but it was such a pain because it asked me for verification. And I had to dig deep to find all the things it was asking and even then couldn’t submit due to the way the online system is designed. I just happened to be lucky to remember my #code. Otherwise I wouldn’t have even been able to submit a ticket. When there’s issues Public Mobile royally sucks 

@IssacKu 

and did you try in differernt area?

since you tried different phones, I think you confirmed it is not a device issue.  Probably it is time to open ticket with PM Support to have them further investigate

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

IssacKu

This is ridiculous even CHAT-R has a customer service line 

IssacKu

I tried all those basics including resetting the network. It still doesn’t work! Tested it on 3 different phones. Calling just hangs

@IssacKu   both incoming and outgoing calls do not work? 

Try to reseat your sim card first (power off, take sim out for a min, then put the sim back and power up)

And if you have another phone around, put the PM sim in the other phone and test.  This can re-provision the sim and could resolve your issue

IssacKu

For me it’s just Calling. Texting and Data work fine. Have you experienced the same thing 

IssacKu

For me it’s not an outage because Data and Texting are working but for some reason my Calling ceased to work 

@Larissa11 

If nothing is working then it could be a Telus outage in your area.

Check outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

It could be your phone too if your dropped it.

Larissa11

All ..calls text data 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Larissa11  Is just calling affected? Text and data work?

Larissa11

Im locked out of account - my password not working - when I reset didn’t let me log in - very frustrating !!!  Why is my phone cut off suddenly ? I’m set up automatic monthly payments ???? And now I can’t log into my account to sort this out ?!!! Frustrated so much 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Larissa11 Ceck My Account to see what is the Account status,  Active?

Reboot your phone 

Reseat your sim card

Put your sim card in another phone to test

Need Help? Let's chat.