cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment went up from 20.70 dollars to 28,70 dollars

Zagorteney7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

Can someone call me from support team and help me.My phone number is xx-xxx-xxxx. I just want to have like before my bill 20,70$.

Please help me.

Thank you

Edit:  Personal information redacted by wiil13am.  Please do not post personal information on the public forum.

7 REPLIES 7

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Zagorteney7 To use points to discount your bill you have to wait until you have 15 points for a $15 credit and then redeem them on the rewards page in your account. For now you are most likely not at 15 points yet so you don't need to do anything.

Zagorteney7

Thank you very much ...will13am..

I took your advice and change the plan....but points I do not do nothing....to much complicated for me.

Thank you for your help and your time.

I wish someone call me and explain to me......look like I am too old.

@Zagorteney7 wrote:

Is it anywhere in Montreal public mobile shop or store ,where is the people to help me.

We can help you here quickly...but be aware that Public Mobile has changed the Rewards program that used to reduce our plan costs. Now with points, every time your plan renews, you get 5% of plan costs as points. Once you've amassed 15 points, you can log in to your account...then you can redeem those points for plan renewal costs or add-ons. Log in either on your laptop or using your cell and the PM app.

Unfortunately, PM has made this change and there's no going back to the way it was before where the Rewards were applied automatically...now we have to manually redeem them.

Zagorteney7

Is it anywhere in Montreal public mobile shop or store ,where is the people to help me.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Zagorteney7 , if you are on the $25/1GB plan, you can change to the $19/1GB plan and bring your monthly bill closer in line with your past payment.  Long story short, Public Mobile has reduced the value of the new reward system and at the same time reduced the plan costs resulting in pretty much a nothing burger for most customers, except those on the $15 plan. 

Zagorteney7

This is very confusing,I do not know have to open public profile points,can you please call me and explain to me...514-581-8017...or can anyone just call me and explain to me..PLEASE....this is big problem for me..PLEASE

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Zagorteney7 

the old Rewards program was used to reduce our plan costs but Rewards have been replaced with points.

added some reading from Help Files...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.