cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment is not been process.... I paid already what is going on with your plataform Public?

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile what is happening this is not the first time I have problems with your plataform I paid already and my payment is reflected in my public page in transacction section, but I can't call anyone I do not have service. Please check your payment plataform please.

12 REPLIES 12

Loree

Thank you Ana one of the Moderator_Team, thank you for been such a nice person and solve my service problem 🙂 so fast.

@Myra1 

Do you still have services? Did any payment go thru? Manual? Autopay? Is it in your balance?

@Anonymous 

Yes.....many, many, many times and almost every time its lost and then sometimes found sometimes not and right now "find my phone" says its in my new neighbours house. Ive only acfually used lost/stolen once for reprovisioning. And at least 20 times for lost/maybe stolen?

@Loree 

Use the lost/stolen feature.....suspend for 1 min. Then resume. Then log out and reboot.

Do you have service and is today your renewal date ?  PM is prepaid so usually there are no refunds.  If you need further assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Myra1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue.  I paid yesterday morning and it is still saying that my plan is expired and at this point I am ready to take my service elsewhere but there isn't even anyone I can contact to get a refund.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I'm sayin' it. Has anybody actually gone in and done the lost/stolen function? The buttons are Suspend and Resume. Not lost then found. The function Suspends then Resumes service.

There. I'll slink away now.

Loree

Hi is still in my balance in my payment info and it looks is already been charge from my debit card. Thank you for your kind help.

@Loree 

Is your payment in your balance or has pm debited it from your balance? If it's still as a credit in your balance then try reporting your phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report phone found. Log out and reboot. Has the system now taken your payment and started your service?

Edit: Whoops sorry @Triguy I missed your post.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Loree If all else fails, contact a moderator. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Loree

Hi thank you for your replay yes I've done everything and nothing happend, I think their plataform is in some kind of a glitch. Thank you

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try making your phone lost in your self serve account and wait 5 minutes then mark it found. If you still  need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Loree Did you try restarting phone / using fly mode / enable lost-stolen feature via self-service for a few mins ?

@Loree wrote:

Hi Public Mobile what is happening this is not the first time I have problems with your plataform I paid already and my payment is reflected in my public page in transacction section, but I can't call anyone I do not have service. Please check your payment plataform please.

Did you just renew? Was the payment enough to cover the plan fee? If so, open a ticket at: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

Need Help? Let's chat.