cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment due today

Shirly19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Aug16 is my payment due date, if I have available fund$25, my monthly payment is $13, the payment should pay by automatically or I should do myself?since the old rewards change to new rewards make payment different before!thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Shirly19 wrote:

IMG_7605.png

 my account shows this message ? Should I wait tomorrow my account will automatically renew?

If your service still works, ignore the error message.

@Shirly19

Is your service working right now?  If not working right now, then I would press of Pay new and resume service tab. Your plan likely had something go wrong with renewal if you have no service.  The service should have renewed overnight. 

Shirly19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_7605.png

 my account shows this message ? Should I wait tomorrow my account will automatically renew? Thanks 

@Shirly19 wrote:

Aug16 is my payment due date, if I have available fund$25, my monthly payment is $13, the payment should pay by automatically or I should do myself?since the old rewards change to new rewards make payment different before!thanks

The available funds will be used to pay for and renew your plan. This will be done automatically.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shirly19 

If you have enough available funds (ie. $25) to cover your plan costs ($13), you will not need to worry.  PM will automatically withdraw the funds and renew your plan. 

With the removed of legacy rewards though, you will be paying more each month since no monthly discounts (ie. $2 autopay, up to $5 loyalty). 

Need Help? Let's chat.