cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My online account isnt showing anything? Need to update my payment

ChrisSJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All i get when i log in is "hello" and nothing else on the page, tried 2 different browers! help!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

s479545059
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently fine, if you have errors in different browsers and there is no problem with the network, you can try another time and try again? It could be maintenance.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisSJ 

You will find that more likely than not, when Public Mobile decides to do site maintenance, it is normally into the late hours of Friday through Sunday.

Now, why they would choose to do this then, when most people might actually be online trying to get things managed with their Mobile accounts, is beyond me.

I tend to try to make account changes or modifications during the work week and have never had any problems.

@ChrisSJ 

You can try a little later on and make sure you :

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome and safari work best.

If your credit card has expired you can purchase vouchers to top up your account before renewal thru 611. Until you can log in to update your card on file. Vouchers from Shell, 7/11, SDM and London Drugs are immediately valid upon purchase.

@ChrisSJ 

I just tried right now and am able to access my self service account.  Using safari web browser.  

You can also try incognito mode on your browser.  Or try a different device (ie. laptop or desktop computer).  

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When did you try this?  System Maintenance was announced here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-maintenance-From-May-23-2021-00-...

It should be over by now (10:00 EDT) but as of 12:20PM EDT, my browser is still struggling to log into My Account too.  I get the following error...

"Oh no!

It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page."

If it's something really urgent, it may be possible that the Moderators have access to something we don't.  Otherwise, I would just try back later today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i try right now on my computer is working 100%

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.