cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My issue has been resolved

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you very much @Shazia_K for your help and resolving my issue now I can receive calls and my port has been sorted out. You have been very repsonsive today and cooperative. Thanks again

12 REPLIES 12

Dee
This team has never let me down! @Shazia_K I didnt get Vals message from this morning until now. (at work during day) Should I wait for her reply tomorrow or can you help tonight?

huntergu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Finally my issue was resolved by @Shazia_K today, thank you very much.

Although I was waiting for response from MOD for five days, but in this case I will blame Bell as my account number was wrong on their website. It was my old acct number for cancelled monthly plan, not the current pre-paid service account. I have to call Bell to get the number.

@SmudgeBro wrote:

S@Shazia_K  you are our only hope....  <loop>

lol its like Star Wars!

Help me Shazia Kenobi

You're my only hope

SmudgeBro

@Shazia_K  you are our only hope....  <loop>

huntergu
@Shazia_K

glad to see people's problem is resolving, can any Mod look into my issue please? almost a week now!!!

Shazia resolved my issues as well Cat Very Happy

I'm not tagging them though for a few days just since backlog is finally going down 

@mohamed_mohamed  Awesome to hear! hopefully getting back to normal!

doucanada

Always happy to hear that some issues are being resolved, patiently waiting for our turn.

gonzy187
My issue has also been resolved, and I would like to also thank @Shazia_K for her help. You have been very patient and cooperative. I really appreciate it.

mohamed_mohamed

I transfered last Friday and my issue got resolved today so 5 days may be? Actually @Shazia_K has been very active and responsive today she is a hard worker!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for posting that you have been helped it will show members that the Mods are working on the issues and getting them resolved as soon as possible

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

helmer86

How long did it take them to get to you?
Like when did you first report your problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.