cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone says that I do not have service when everyone else around me has service

alexisevans016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried everything to get my iPhone service but it is not working, I talked to apple support and they told me to talk to my carrier 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexisevans016 

if you needed try to do backup and Factory Reset,

How to Factory Reset iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexisevans016 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and you can try to reset network settings and Changing APN Settings,
for iphone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

APN Settings On An IPhone click Here link, 

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone,

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

try to check update your device,

you can try to test your SIM card in another device to you know the issue from SIM card network or your device issue.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And you were using this iPhone previously?

Check if it has been blacklisted here https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/ 

When a phone stop to recognize the network all of the sudden, check Telus service outage here https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages I know you said everyone around you have service but is that Telus network service? 

Is there any other change in settings?

and another one... Check your status of account in self serve in case you are near your renewal date.

@alexisevans016 wrote:

I think it is more of an iPhone issue because when I put other SIMs in my phone it still doesn’t work. But apple support useless and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing anything 

@alexisevans016 

Check below:

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

@alexisevans016 wrote:

I think it is more of an iPhone issue because when I put other SIMs in my phone it still doesn’t work. But apple support useless and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t missing anything 

@alexisevans016   I would put the PM SIM in another phone to confirm as well.  

Also, did you try to plug in your phone to a computer and get all the latest update as well as latest carrier update?  that might help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alexisevans016  - can you please share the troubleshooting you have already tried, so we do not just repeat something you may have already did.

FYI, we are customers, just like you, here on the forum. And would be happy to try and help. Please provide details, when did you activate, did you have services working previously, are you using a new phone, etc.?

alexisevans016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alexisevans016   Account is showing Status Active on your My Account?

did you try to put in another SIM in your iphone just to confirm it is not a device issue?

did you try to put your PM SIM in another phone to confirm if it is the SIM or account?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alexisevans016 

When did the problem start? Have you tried selecting the network manually?

You may also try switching between 4g/LTE and 3G/WCDMA modes.

Need Help? Let's chat.