cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card was charged a bill but there's no activated plan on my app. What can I do?

WaqasZaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I ordered the black friday plan and my credit card was charged $38.42 but when i try to log into my account or in the public mobile app, it's trying to make me pay again in order to activate the plan. Can I get some help on what to do about this?

7 REPLIES 7

Labvirus

Same issue here. Need to open a Ticket under support to have someone try and fix it. I personally paid twice to get my phone working as I didn't want to be out of a phone as I already transferred my number over and got locked out. When I activated it said "Activation failed" and I tried logging on later and instead of getting a prompt to activate it took me to a suspended account where I had to pay again to get the phone working. 

m_chris

I haven't had any luck either. I was porting over 3 lines. I have two completed, but one is stuck in limbo - same as you

Wilfredo2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone had a fix for this yet? I am dealing with this exact issue and haven't heard back from the CS_Agent. It's  currently been like 6hrs.

I did the same Black Friday plan for $34 40gb @ 5G and did the initial setup on the computer where it instructed me to continue the activation process on the app. I got billed but got an error code "Your payment was processed but an account configuration error has occured. Please click below to submit a ticket and finish creating your account." Now when I log into my app, I have to start the activation process again and wants to bill me again. I am unsure where to go from now, I cannot make or receive calls even though I;ve been billed.

WaqasZaman

I did not get a chance to activate the sim. After the credit card was charged I got some message saying there was an error activating your plan or something like that so I'm not sure if my sim even got activated. I just don't understand why I got charged for the plan if I don't even have it active on my phone and am unable to use it. Hopefully they can resolve it soon

m_chris

I'm having the same problem. Seems to be going around. I reached out to CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and I'm in queue with chat. Good luck!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WaqasZaman 

Private message a CS_Agent if you activated the SIM on the PM app. You can’t activate on the website.

Contact them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They are probably swamped because the Black Friday deals problems.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If it's trying to charge you again, its' best to reach out to a CS Agent to make sure it doesn't charge you again.

Need Help? Let's chat.