cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card expired

NellyRowland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and I added a new one.  How long till my phone works again

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you manually pay and get it back up and running you should also be able to get your autopay enabled again. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NellyRowland   as long as you added on it without error and you see it on the system, then you can use the card to pay immediately.

is your account suspended?  If it is, you will have to make a manual payment yourself.  PM won't try Autopay again once an account is suspended.  So, make a manual payment to reactivate the account 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to make a manual payment. Autopay only gets one try.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@NellyRowland 

Are your services suspended? If yes, then choose the payment tab. Choose other from the drop down menu and enter the cost of your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.