cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My community username is missing or gone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to sign into the community section with the user name email and password i set up a while back. It didn't work. I ended up signing into the community with my email and password for my Public Mobile account and ended up having to choose a new user name....so sad.

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous 

Yes, it looks like you have created an Eversafe ID because if you try to create another one using the same credentials. The system will state that one is created already using the registered email.

Just enter the 2FA code to access your account and see what the Community name is registered in the account.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

i think i did create an Eversafe ID , when i sign into my account i do see the Eversafe Id thingy flashing and then a text with a 6 digit code to sign in. Does that sound like I set one up?

@Anonymous if you contact CS Agent at this link, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  they can merge your accounts for you.  You'll get all of your badges, etc for your old account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think i did create an Eversafe ID , when i sign into my account i do see the Eversafe Id thingy flashing and then a text with a 6 digit code to sign in. Does that sound like I set one up?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Did you create an Eversafe ID?

If you created one, it will merge your account and Community account.

Just contact a CS_Agent to help you fix it if an Eversafe ID was created.

If you don’t create one, click on Sign Up.

Need Help? Let's chat.