cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My child is turning 18 in June

dwanehickey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

When my daughter turns 18 in June, we would like to transfer the number 613-xxx-xxxx to her name. 

Is there a process that I can follow to change my existing user id dxxxxxx at gmail.com  to my daughters email?

She is worried that the phone number will be lost. 

Thank you,

Dwane

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

9 REPLIES 9

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@dwanehickey 

Your young adult, assuming will take the account over and pay for it, you need to:

Change name and address on My Account by updating yourself 

Give the email address to adult or have adult get a new email or use an existing one AND have a CSA change the email for you on the account. 

Give adult the PIN number 

Remove your autopay set up and have adult set up their own. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Exactly, while it may not get rid of the issue altogether, it will definitely help trim down the number of imstances it occurs!! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

It's been suggested many, many times,however, PM has deemed it not to be important to display some sort of warning to not post personal information for customers when they start posting in the community forums and it can definitely be confusing for first time posters.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

This seems to happen a lot is there something that can be posted so that this point is pretty clear and help people to protect their personal info. Whether it be at the top of the main page or on each page itself. 

That is a GREAT idea! On Community main page should be notice saying something like 'Do not post personal info (phone, email, etc.)...'

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This seems to happen a lot is there something that can be posted so that this point is pretty clear and help people to protect their personal info. Whether it be at the top of the main page or on each page itself. 

dwanehickey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the response. Thanks to Dunkman for removing my info! I didn't realize this was public. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

At PM one unique email = one account.

I assume she is using her phone but account is in your name? In that case you have to contact agent to change email to whatever she wants. And change info in profile. And if she has her own credit card, change that too unless you want to continue paying her bill.

Meow_0-1648144800710.png

Contact agent: Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dwanehickey 

You will need to contact customer service agent to change the email address for the login for self service account for your daughter's phone.  The rest of the information you can change yourselves in your self service account.  

I will remove your personal information from this public website.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Please edit your post ASAP and remove personal info (phone, email). This is public forum, you are talking to customers like yourself not PM staff.

Need Help? Let's chat.